Cara Untuk Jadi Pelakon Yang Baik
5. Put yourself in the place of your character. You can not
adequately represent a character unless you can get inside
their head. Even though your words are scripted out, your
actions and blocking aren't always written in stone.
In addition, knowing your character well will help you
improvise should someone forget their lines.
7. Make impressions from popular movies. Make sure you
plan them in front of the mirror first so you know it looks
8. Think before you say, so you don't pull the whole "um"
thing or stutter.
9. Make body movements! Jazz hands, thumbs up,
a dramatic lean on your hip, roll your eyes, stick your
tongue out, shuffle your feet, flip your hair, anything works!
10. Be aware of things that you do when you're nervous.
Avoid playing with your hair, hiding your hands in your
sleeves, or shuffling your feet. Instead, deal with your
nerves by taking a deep breath and drinking some water.
Reassure yourself that you'll be fine.